Previously, these ranged from 120 to 999. But now they are:
October 2026: 74
November 2026: 72
December 2026: 69
January 2027: 66
February 2027: 63
March: 2027: 61
So they should be more accurate!
Regards, Steve G0KYA
Thanks for stopping by. This is where I publish a lot of my features and thoughts on HF propagation, antennas and other ham radio topics. I write for a number of radio magazines, including the RSGB's RadCom and ARRL's QST. I am also chairman of the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee and produce the weekly HF propagation report for GB2RS. When not playing radio I'm a professional journalist specialising in aerospace, science and technology and am also author of four RSGB books.
Previously, these ranged from 120 to 999. But now they are:
October 2026: 74
November 2026: 72
December 2026: 69
January 2027: 66
February 2027: 63
March: 2027: 61
So they should be more accurate!
Regards, Steve G0KYA
No comments:
Post a Comment