Monday 12 October 2015

RSGB Convention, October 2015

I gave two talks at this year's RSGB convention. The first was on HF Propagation and I'd like to remind readers that I have a video presentation with audio that is available for RSGB-affiliated clubs.

If you would like your club to have a copy get your programme secretary to drop me an email at steve [at] infotechcomms.co.uk. I can also do a Skype-based Q&A after the presentation in most cases.

Otherwise, there is always the free "Understanding LF and HF Propagation" e-book to download.

The other presentation was on "An introduction to antenna modelling with MMANA-GAL". This is available for download. Don't forget that my three books are also available from RSGB ;-) or you can use the links on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment